- Manage and support the projects of the new medical strategy and the transversal projects of the hospital
- Perform data analysis, summaries and ad hoc reports. Implementation of the follow-up of medical activities
- Support the development and elaboration of strategies, plans and budgets. In direct contact with the CEO and the CMO.
- You will be in contact with all the members of the hospital staff, caregivers and administrative staff.
- Experience in hospital planning, project management
- Good analytical and reporting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with preference for French and Vietnamese And that you like working in a team with the desire to work in an international team.
- Search for candidates that are living in Vietnam ONLY, either
- Vietnamese with right skills
- International education + worked for international organization
- Foreigner / expat already living and working in Vietnam
- Viet-Q already returned and working in Vietnam
- Strong business skills in project management, communications, written and oral, Word/ PPT/ XL fluency, meeting skills, note taking, follow-up, ...
- Fluent in English, strong plus for French and/ or Vietnamese
Nếu bạn cần thêm thông tin, vui lòng liên hệ:
KẾT NỐI VỚI CHÚNG TÔI