- Develops and manages the budget for Business Development.
- Develops programs, processes and events to attract and retain VIP players to choose Gaming Club and their primary venue for gaming and entertainment.
- Develop and manage programs and processes with a return on investment and player attraction and retention that exceeds the competition in the region.
- Develop and manage open communications and excellent working relationships with peer groups from all operational areas.
- Know and be known by peer group.
- Responsible for the booking of special entertainment events, shows, promotions, and parties for VIP players to assure a favorable entertainment and gaming experience.
- Develop and manage department’s financial data.
- Review activities and promotional status with the General manager.
- Developing and managing programs and processes for customer service and recognition of VIP players with emphasis on VIP players new and repeat.
- Monitor and adjust performance to local competition meet with departmental managers as necessary.
- Provides training, interviews for hire, prepare schedules and conducts performance evaluations of the Player Development Team.
- Ability to extend complimentary in accordance with the property comp matrix.
- Casino industry experience is desired.
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
For more information, please contact
Follow us on