- Primarily responsible for the development, customization, testing, and post implementation maintenance & support phases of Microsoft Dynamics AX projects (AX 2012 or D365 Finance & Operations)
- Produce technical specifications and software design documents
- Conduct unit testing and debugging along with system and integration testing
- Provide technical and customer support as needed
- Conduct troubleshooting, tuning and performance optimization
- Develop and support interfaces/integrations between AX and other systems and software.
- Must have University degree in Information Technology / Management Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum two years of working experience in design and development of Dynamics AX components (AX 2012 or D365 Finance & Operations).
- 2+ years strong .Net / C# and MS SQL
- Experience in Business Analysis is an added advantage
- Good planning and communication skills
- Willing to upskill/ use different framework if required
For more information, please contact
Follow us on