About this product
• Training Schedule: One-day workshop (details below)
• Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
• Venue: (details below)
• Fee: 28,500,000 VND (VAT included) - Saving 2,800,000 VND
Whether developing a compensation framework, designing salary grades and structure, identifying the ideal mix of rewards, selecting the right performance measures or understanding the application of HR data to facilitate analysis, our intermediate workshops are designed to help you gain the knowledge you need to design and implement a rewards program that is tailor-made for your organization.
WHY MERCER CERTIFICATION?
• Strengthen your skills as a Total Rewards Professional
• Shape your career with the critical skills to design & manage reward programs
• Practice-driven content by subject matter experts
• Mercer’s compensation workshops are certified by WorldatWork - a global association for human resources management professionals and business leaders focused on attracting, motivating, and retaining employees
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
HR professionals, C&B managers, analytics and workforce planning heads, HRBPs and business leaders who are involved in the development and implementation of compensation policies and practices.
HOW TO EARN A CERTIFICATE?
Mercer’s Advanced Professional Level Certificate will be issued to registrants who successfully attend and complete 5 workshops below:
This workshop provides understanding on the shift from merit salary increases to variable pay, and create long-term rewards plan.
This workshop provides knowledge on 11 steps of designing a comprehensive sales incentive program to help drive the right behaviors from the salesforce.
This workshop provides understanding of Mercer’s approach on planning and budgeting your compensation structure, developing a framework for annual increment matrix as well as analysis to update compensation plans.
This workshop provides a detailed road map for effectively leveraging metrics and analytics to evaluate the organization’s workforce performance and effectiveness.
This workshop is designed as a learning platform to provide practical solutions and best practices in formulating a Total Rewards strategy.
Please download the brochure below or visit the individual course product pages on Eshop for detailed information.
Mr. Thái Thanh Tân