About this product
• Training schedule: One-day workshop (details below)
• Time: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
• Venue: (details below)
• Fee: VND 47,500,000 (VAT included) - Saving 5,400,000 VND
With the completed Mercer certification in your hands, you can be certified as an HR professional and get recognized in every place with Mercer's presence in over 130 countries.
WHY MERCER CERTIFICATION?
• Strengthen your skills as a Total Rewards Professional
• Shape your career with the critical skills to design & manage reward programs
• Practice-driven content by subject matter experts
• Mercer’s compensation workshops are certified by WorldatWork - a global association for human resources management professionals and business leaders focused on attracting, motivating, and retaining employees
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
HR and C&B professionals who are involved in developing, managing and facilitating compensation programs and rewards policy for the organization.
HOW TO EARN A CERTIFICATE?
Mercer Total Reward Certification will be issued to registrants who successfully attend and complete below workshops:
This workshop provides understanding on the shift from merit salary increases to variable pay, and create long-term rewards plan.
This workshop provides knowledge on 11 steps of designing a comprehensive sales incentive program to help drive the right behaviors from the salesforce.
This workshop provides understanding of Mercer’s approach on planning and budgeting your compensation structure, developing a framework for annual increment matrix as well as analysis to update compensation plans.
This workshop provides a detailed road map for effectively leveraging metrics and analytics to evaluate the organization’s workforce performance and effectiveness.
This workshop is designed as a learning platform to provide practical solutions and best practices in formulating a Total Rewards strategy.
This workshop helps you master the essential formulas and functions in Excel to effectively manage the HR database and generate actionable employee insights.
This workshop provides in-depth education on the fundamentals of compensation
that align with business strategies.
This workshop provides solid understanding about methodologies of Mercer International Position Evaluation (IPE).
This workshop provides knowledge on how to structure and position the organization’s pay versus the market.
Please download the brochure below or visit the individual course product pages on Eshop for detailed information.
Mr. Thái Thanh Tân