About this product
• Training Schedule: Friday, 10 March 2023
• Time: 9:00am – 5:30pm
• Venue: Liberty Central, District 1, HCMC
• Fee: 5,400,000 VND/pax (10% VAT included)
The workshop is designed to focus on how to develop a standardized functional matrix and job description which helps to identify clear roles and responsibilities of each function, level, and position. With a clear functional matrix and job description, organizations can optimize productivity and maximize resources as well as employee expertise.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THE WORKSHOP?
• Principal and hands-on skills in how to define the department’s areas of responsibilities and allocate key responsibilities to positions differently
• Principal and hands-on skills in how to update job descriptions based on the department’s new functional matrix
1. Conduct development needs analysis - DNA
2. Steps to develop Functional Matrix (FM)
a. The main items of an FM
b. How to develop an FM
3. Steps to design Job Description (JD)
a. The Main Items of a JD
b. How to design a JD
4. Practice Session
Managers and HR professionals who are in charge of organizational development (OD), total rewards (C&B), or in need of knowledge in this field.
TRAINER: Ms. Hoa Nguyễn
Thái Thanh Tân (Mr.)